Tuesday, December 22, 2009

question

my fren ask me :
why are u behaving like that?
even if he kept close to u, u still had to reject him!
but that's what i wanted to do.
to be close with him.

have u gone crazy, hah?
why did u go with someone who already has a girlfren?
his girlfren will suprised, if u are doing thing like this.
hey, u can't possibily like him right?
u don't right?
that's realy funny.
throughout my life, i have never had that feeling whereby i really want something.
but recently i have desire.
i want to stay by his side when he sad.
actually, i only want to be by his side.
be together with him.
it's my fault to have such desire.
but why can't i like him?
it's only me liking him, a one-sided feeling.
why can't i be like this?

p/s ; now i believe phase that u can see with eyes closed!